Brookland are one of the premier independent investment banking firms within the real estate sector. We live by our reputation and strive to be the best in everything we do. Our small, highly achieving and award-winning team is the foundation for our success in helping our clients achieve their goals.
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated candidates with relevant experience in real estate investment banking, real estate finance, real estate investment or restructuring and work-outs to join us in helping to continue our success.
If you believe that you have the right skills and are interested in becoming part of the team, please follow the link below to complete our 8-10 minute Culture Index™ Survey and submit your Curriculum Vitae and we’ll be in touch if we think you could be a match for what we are looking for.
Exposure across a broad spectrum of high profile clients and transactions
- Opportunity to work on some of the most interesting real estate transactions in Europe
- Multi-award winning business across a range of activities
- Diverse range of activities include debt arranging (loans and capital markets), debt restructuring, sales and investment advisory and equity raising
- Transactions across Europe, across all real estate asset types, across the entire capital structure (debt/equity)
A platform for rapid career progression, learning and development
- Highly meritocratic
- Early responsibility and autonomy
- Work closely with team members with leading expertise and track records but in a small team environment
- Unique opportunity to benefit from “Fast-track” learning
An entrepreneurial working environment
- Small, friendly and high achieving but supportive
- Very limited hierarchy and relatively flat team structure
- No unnecessary bureaucracy and a “politics free” environment
- Ability to contribute directly and informally to business strategy discussions
An attractive total remuneration package and working environment
- Competitive salary and discretionary cash bonus package
- Cash bonus payable within 6 months
- Route to equity ownership of the business
- West End office location