We offer a range of specialist services across the real estate debt and equity markets based on a deep knowledge of these sectors built up over the last 25 years both as principals and as practitioners.
- Expert Witness Testimony & Reports
- Loan Valuations
- Loan Underwriting (including Re-underwriting) and Execution for Lenders
- Loan Origination for Lenders
- Professional Advice to Directors, Special Servicers, Issuers, Trustees and other Counterparties
- Debt Defeasance
- Financial Modelling
- Credit Ratings Advisory
- Islamic Finance
- Establishing Lending Platforms
- Transaction Specific: Equity Raising | Sourcing JV Partners | Pref-Equity Raising | Selling Partial Equity Stakes
- Sourcing Investment Opportunities including Special Situations
- Establishing Funds and other Investment Vehicles (e.g. listed vehicles)
- Investment Management Advisory: Brookland Partners LLP is regulated by the FCA as a small authorised UK AIFM
Deep and sophisticated knowledge of the real estate debt and equity markets built up over the last 25 years both as principals and as practitioners.
Heavy transactional experience through “positive and negative” economic cycles in multiple areas of activity including funding, investing, sourcing, structuring, restructuring and brokering provides a strong pool of knowledge and insight to draw upon when providing specialist advice.
Detailed knowledge of equity ownership structures, fund structures and a range of debt products and structures together with strong understanding of the underlying documentation.
Specialist knowledge includes Islamic finance, corporate and credit ratings methodology and investment management structures. In addition, leading quantitative and technical capabilities in highly complex forms of cashflow modelling.