Our aim is to provide you with clear, independent and value-add advice. We will always be focused on finding the optimum solution for you and seek to become a seamless extension of your team
Our Client Testimonials
"Brookland have always provided us with clear and valuable advice and have outperformed on every mandate"
"Entrepreneurial yet highly disciplined and tenacious at delivering results. They sourced, structured and financed one of our most profitable real estate acquisitions. They think strategically and commercially and understand our priorities."
"Brookland punches significantly above its weight in a market crowded by larger players and its unique capabilities are well recognised. We have engaged them over the last 10 years on some of the most difficult restructurings and sales processes in the European real estate debt markets and they have always managed to deliver."
"We have worked with Brookland for many years on a number of transactions. They are excellent. Their knowledge of real estate debt is unique for an adviser. They offer a great balance of technical expertise and commerciality and with their hands-on approach are very effective at managing transactions to a successful conclusion."
"Brookland act with honour and integrity and have always delivered on what they say they will do. They understand the meaning of “relationship” and truly act as our partner."
OUR VALUE ADD
- Our expertise is in real estate (all real estate asset classes and operating businesses backed by real estate) and capital (debt and equity)
- Deep and sophisticated knowledge of the real estate debt and equity markets built up over the last 25 years both as principals and as practitioners, with heavy transactional experience through a number of real estate cycles
- In the last 13 years we have executed 85+ transactions representing capital exceeding €37 billion
- Recognised by the market as one of the leading and most experienced specialist CRE debt teams in Europe, with unique capabilities in relation to debt arranging across both the loan and capital markets, debt restructurings and debt sales
- Involved in numerous industry initiatives, such as leading CREFC Europe’s CMBS 2.0 Principles, setting out best practices for structuring new CMBS issuances in Europe
- Our ethos is to combine expertise, integrity and trust in everything we do and operate to the highest standards
- We live by our reputation and we value our long-term relationships, securing high levels of repeat business
- Being an independent firm, we are solely focused on securing the best outcome for our clients and work on the principle that we can only be successful if our clients are successful
- We adopt a “hands-on approach” focused on managing and driving all aspects of transactions on behalf of our clients including managing both internal client teams and external advisers and transaction counterparties so that our clients can focus on their core activities
- We bring creative, innovative solutions and value-added / problem-solving proposals to the table. This is evidenced by the testimonials and significant levels of repeat business we receive from our clients
- Our team has been at the forefront of complex and innovative real estate structures over the last 25 years and has strong capabilities in structuring and understanding legal documentation
- Heavy transaction experience through a number of real estate cycles and across multiple product areas (debt and equity) provides unique insights into finding solutions
- We offer leading quantitative and technical capabilities in highly complex forms of cashflow modelling
- We use technology to optimise business processes and accelerate business results
- Strong market coverage and working relationships with key market participants built over the last 25 years (including lenders, real estate investors, special situation and distressed investors as well as professional advisers, service providers and valuation and other due diligence firms)
- We possess our own extensive proprietary databases of many hundreds of lenders/debt investors and real estate investors based on their current lending/investment criteria
- We maintain a regular dialogue with these debt and equity investors to ensure our understanding of their appetite remains current through the real estate cycle